Tuesday, May 22, 2012

They say the craziest things....

Yesterday, my 14 year old daughter and my youngest daughter were swimming in our pool... When the sun went behind the clouds. My older daughter wished the sun would come back out because the water was so cold...and said to my little one..."Why did the sun go away?" My youngest, Chloe proceeded to tell her, " God sits on a chair, and that's what makes the sun." My oldest asked,"Well, where did the sun go?" and Chloe said, "God went to go get something..." Cammie, my older daughter, then asked her what He went to get...to which Chloe replied, "...a corn dog." I'm thinking we may need to do some review of our Bible lessons...

1 comment:

  1. Haha! I love it! I have 8 little brothers, and so I know how the out-of-the-blue questions/answers go. They are a hoot. Fun post! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete